TRIVIEW MARKER POSTSUnique three sided markers for improved visibility and impact resistance
The TriView® is the industry’s best marker for creating awareness of buried facilities and reminding excavators to call before they dig. In areas where livestock, wildlife, or vehicles are likely to impact signage, the TriView will rebound to its upright position where other posts fail.
- Triangular post with colored cap
- 360-degree visibility
- Made with our proprietary blend of thermoplastics - RhinoPoly®
- Internal Flex PLUS™ Rod secured with foam insert
- Patented TriGrip Anchor™ for locking post into ground
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -40 to +150℉
- UV Stable, designed for 10+ years of outdoor use with our 10-year warranty
- Lengths: 48”, 54”, 60”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 84”, 90”
- Standard Post Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, Brown
- Alternative Post Colors: Safety Green, Black, Pink, Tan
- Custom Colors Available, call for details.
- Standard Cap Color: Black
- Alternative Cap Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White
TriView US Patents # 7,025,016 B1, # 6,099,203, # D525721
Its larger profile makes the TriView XL the ideal product for remarking projects. You can easily retrofit fiberglass posts that are outdated, faded or have fiberbloom. Instead of digging out old posts or tediously applying new decals to shoddy surfaces, simply slide the TVXL over the existing post and fasten in place with one weather-resistant screw. You can efficiently upgrade your flat posts with the TVXL in less than 60 seconds.
The TriView® Sleeve is a simple version of the standard TriView. The TVS is not meant for direct bury; it comes with the high visibility and durability of our regular version, but without the TriGrip Anchor or Flex PLUS rod. It’s commonly placed over U-channel posts or round pipes to improve visibility (and save the cost and labor of repainting). In areas with hard or rocky soil, the combination of a U-channel post and the TriView Sleeve is the best way to have high-visibility markers with easy installation.
Call us at 800-838-7377 for more information on this new product!
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.