HURCO COMPLETE SMOKE TESTING SYSTEMSFind leaks in sewer and utility systems quickly and safely
Ripcord Power Smoker
Available in 18″ and 24″ Sizes
Smoke testing using our Ripcord Power Smoker with laboratory tested safe LiquiSmoke is the fastest and most economical way of locating leaks in sewer systems. Smoke filled air is forced through the system, quickly revealing problem areas.
- Precision Balanced Cast Aluminum Impeller
Plastic impellers flex and break easily when impacted by loose gravel and dirt found on the rim of the manhole.
- Uses the Only Laboratory Tested Safe Smoke
Our LiquiSmoke was put through a series of test performed by respected laboratories, which resulted in showing that not only is our LiquiSmoke safe, but it will not stain or leave a residue. This gives you peace of mind knowing you’re working with a non-toxic smoke, and your cusotmers don’t need to be concerned with it leaving a mess in their home.
Patented Superheating Muffle
Our SuperJet smoke generating muffler allows us to heat the LiquiSmoke to 950 degrees, well beyond its flash point. As the temperature rises, so does the pressure, and the combination results in nearly a 100% burn of the LiquiSmoke, resulting in dense smoke. The quantity and quality of the smoke makes it up to 3 times more effetive than other smoke testing systems.
Special Features of LiquiSmoke:
- Has a virtually indefinite shelf life
- Does not require a hazardous shipping label
- Does not contain Zinc Chloride, a listed toxic compound in OSHA 1915
- Available in 1 gallon jugs, boxes of four 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, and 55 gallon drums
- Pressure canister holds 2 gallons – enough for a typical work day
- Metering valve to precisely control smoke flow and density
- Patented SuperJet muffler gives continuous and constant smoke production with nearly 100% burn – little to no wasted material making it the most cost-effective smoke in the industry
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.