ICS POWERGRIT 680ES CHAIN SAWDesigned for demanding requirements of professional contractors
680ES Gas Chain Saw
The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw is built to meet the operation and flexibility demands of the general construction user, the 680ES stands alone in terms of reliability and value. Easy to start with a new multifunction lever to control choke, run, and stop functions. The distinctive black powerhead houses specially designed carburetion and ignition systems that work together to ensure easy starting, cooler operation and dependable performance at just about any elevation. Available with 12-inch (30 cm) and 14-inch (35 cm) guidebars and the entire line of MAX series diamond chain.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyester air filter designed specifically for wet cutting
- Operates TwinMAX™bar and chain consumables up to 14” (35cm)
- Multifunction lever controls choke, throttle advance, run and stop modes
- Extended drive sprocket adapter offers easy chain assembly
- Deep cutting solution for obstructed or small openings
- Cut squares as small as 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Easy-to-start in all weather
ICS Product Catalog
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 8 GPM|
|Bar Length||Up to 25 in (63 cm)|
|Horsepower||11.5 hp (8.6 kW)|
|Torque||122 in-lbs (13.8 Nm)|
|Motor Speed||6100 rpm|
|Weight||27.3 lbs (12.4 kg) with 15-inch (38 cm) bar and chain|
|Powerhead Dimensions||23 in (58.5 cm) length; 10.5 in (26.5 cm) height; 9.5 in (24 cm) width|
|Hydraulic Supply||8 gpm (30 lpm), 2500 psi (172.5 bar)|
|Noise Level||98 dB @ 3 ft (1 m) (Sound pressure level); 107 dB @ 3 ft (1m) (Sound power level)|
|Vibration Level||2.0 m/second2 (front handle); 6.0 m/second2 (rear handle)|
|Water Supply||Minimum 20 psi (1.5 bar)|
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!