FISHER UTILITY/INDUSTRIAL PIPE AND CABLE DETECTORSSupplying the underground utility industry for over 75 years
Fisher TW-8800 Digital Line Tracer
The TW-8800 Digital Line Tracer has both active and passive locating features. Active locating utilizes both the transmitter and the receiver. Passive locating utilizes only the receiver using signals inherently associated with the utility.
- Depth Accuracy: +1 inch per foot in nominal conditions
- Readout Units: Inches or cm (factory preset)
- Left/Right Guidance: Audio: continuous tone=Left, pulsed tone=Right. VCO (varying pitch) output for easy over target location. Visual: Left/Right/Over Target
- Signal Strength: Digital Numeric Readout (0-99%) & Bar Graph
- Sensitivity Adjust: Automatic
- LCD Backlight: Included
- Battery Test: Automatic Low Battery alert Push button readout
- Battery Life: 80 Hours
- Battery Type: 6 – “C” cells
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Operating Temp: -4 to +140F (-20 to +60C)
- Dimensions: 6 1/2” x 11” x 32 1/2” (16.5 x 27.9 x 82.6 cm)
- Output Frequencies: 82 kHz, 8.2 kHz, 820 Hz
- Output Power (nominal): 82 kHz: .7 Watts, 8.2 kHz: 7.0 Watts, 820 Hz: 7.0 Watts
- Battery Test: Yes
- Battery Life: 80 Hrs. at 82kHz
- Battery Type: 2 – 6 Volt lantern batteries
- Weight: 7.8 lbs. (3.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 7 3/4” x 12” x 6” (19.7 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES for both TW-7700 & TW-8800
- Headphones: Volume adjusts separately for each ear.
- Coupling Clamp: Useful for in-service and electrical power line tracing when a metal-to-metal hookup is not possible
- Sonde: Insertable transmitter
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.