HURCO FIRE FLOW PROState-of-the-art technology for evaluating the conditions of your water distribution system
Hurco Fire Flow Pro
Manage Distribution Capabilities the 21st Century Way!
Fire Flow Pro uses state of the art wireless technology to evaluate the conditions of your water distribution system. There is no faster way to collect pressure data to determine your fire flow capabilities, water main C-factors and for unidirectional flushing. Fire Flow Pro gives you detailed reports that are unmatched for details and accuracy.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Give fire crews the confidence to know they have the water to fight a fire
Helps lower a city’s ISO score and improve insurance rates
Use less water to capture data and save money
No down time due to broken or damaged pitot tubes
No more complicated calculations and graphing to create reports
Create accurate and detailed reports in minutes.
View Data and Specification Sheets
To assure you are getting the most accurate data possible, Hurco offers features that include:
- Hydro Flow Products FM Approved Hose Monster diffusers and Pitotless Nozzle. No more downtime due to a damaged pitot tubes! Patented and certified accuracy
- Hurco recommends the Trimble YUMA computer to complete the Fire Flow Pro system but Fire Flow Pro can be configured to work with any full version Windows computer
- Fire Flow Pro utilizes Hurco’s IMS and IMS Mobile Infrastructure Management System software
- Hurco wireless pressure sensing transmitters utilize 900 MHz RF wireless modules with Mesh capabilities. These wireless transmitters are designed to send signals long distances and around obstructions
- Fire Flow Pro utilizes state of the art pressure transducers for accurate pressure data–utilizing Lithium Polymer rechargeable batteries to ensure long term, uninterrupted data transmission
- IMS for Fire Flow Pro is a unique software program that has been designed to provide accurate reports for evaluating water supplies
- Integrated with the Fire Flow Pro, these reports give you critical hydrant data, and it will classify the hydrant as recommended by NFPA
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.