FISHER UTILITY/INDUSTRIAL PIPE AND CABLE DETECTORSSupplying the underground utility industry for over 75 years
XLT-17 Liquid Leak Detector
The Fisher XLT-17 Liquid Leak Detector is a leak locator that finds leaks in four easy steps: by electronically amplifying leak sounds, selectively filtering out noise, isolating the leak sound, and leading the operator to the source of the leak.
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- 4 Frequency Filters: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and All Pass
- Last setting memory feature
- Touch-control keypad
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Automatic battery test – real time voltage level
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Compact control box that can be worn around the neck or over the shoulder with an attachable strap
- Heavy duty carrying case
Download XLT-17 Manual
- Operating Frequency:
- 60 Hz – 6 kHz, Gain = 60 db
- 20 Hz – 60 Hz, Gain > 55 dB
- Filter Types and Frequency Ranges:
- All Pass: 60 Hz to 6 kHz
- Low Pass: Adjustable cut-off frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- High Pass: Adjustable pass band frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- Band Pass: Adjustable center frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- Output Indications:
- Audio: High performance headphones (64 ohms)
- Visual: LCD bar graph and 2-digit numeric display
- Grade of Protection: Splash Proof
- Battery Test: Automatic, real time battery level indicator
- Battery Quantity/Type: 2 / 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximately)
- Carrying Case Dimensions: 21”x 6”x 14” (53.3 x 15.2 x 35.6 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) (unit in carrying case)
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.