HURCO VALVE & HYDRANT MAINTENANCEValve & Vac - All-In-One Maintenance System
Hurco Valve & Vac
Hurco’s Valve & Vac system provides an all-in-one solution for your valve and hydrant maintenance program – everything you need to clean, repair and exercise valves. Quickly and safely clean a valve box full of mud and debris without pulling a large sewer vac off another job. The oscillating wand quickly emulsifies any hardened debris and the 14 Hg suction power easily removes rocks and large debris. The 250 gallon tank will last through a full day of valve exercising and is easily towable with most standard pickups.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quickly repair damaged valve boxes without damaging utilities
- Repair a damaged valve box with simple hydro excavation–no need for backhoe
- Everything you need to clean, repair and exercise valve in one portable unit
- Oscillating wand emulsifies hardend debris with 3000 PSI
- Powerful 14 Hg suction makes for quick pickup
- Configured with Spin Doctor you have everything needed to tackle valves in any condition
View Data and Specification Sheets
Hurco Vac250 Video
Easy Vacuum Clean Up Video
Cleaning a Valve Box Video
Hydro Excavation Video
Spin Doctor SD400/SD800 Video
Basic Valve Exercising Video
Fixing Problem Valves
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.