HURCO VALVE & HYDRANT MAINTENANCEAffordable. Rugged. Dependable. Safe.
Hurco Spin Doctor SD800
The Spin Doctor SD800 Valve Exerciser utilizes the same great features as the Spin Doctor 400 except it is built to handle valves requiring up to 800 ft lbs of torque. Maintain your valve and hydrant inventory with no operator fatigue or injury. Simple slip the SD800 into any standard hitch receiver and you’re off and working. With a cost comparable to a handheld valve exerciser, the SD800 allows you to operate valves you’d never be open by hand or with a handheld exerciser. Light enough for easy removal and storage, it eliminates the need for a dedicated service vehicle. The patented design virtually eliminates worker fatigue and injury and allows access to valves that are not perfectly vertical.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Most economical boom available
- Built tough with LIFETIME WARRANTY on the boom for failure due to over-torquing
- Easily mounts to any standard hitch receiver on trucks, ATVs, trailers, etc.
- Hands-on user friendly controls give operator a sense of valve condition to prevent valve damage
- Pivioting head allows access to valves that are not perfectly vertical
- Unique vertical range allows exerciser to easily reach valves on a hill or in a ditch
- Reach over fences and bushes without damage
- Supplied with valve key to operate standard AWWA 2″ nut. Telescopic 4′ to 9′ range, with 3′ extensions available
View Data and Specification Sheets
Spin Doctor SD400/SD800 Video
Spin Doctor Boom Strength Video
Spin Doctor Extended Reach Video
Basic Valve Exercising Video
Fixing Problem Valves
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.