FISHER UTILITY/INDUSTRIAL PIPE AND CABLE DETECTORSSupplying the underground utility industry for over 75 years
Fisher M-66 Valve and Box Locator
The Fisher M-66 Valve and Box Locator (metal detector) offers the utility industry an uncomplicated detector for finding buried metal objects. This all-metal metal detector can even search through concrete and asphalt.
Simple operation – 2 knobs
Manual Sensitivity and Ground Compensation Adjustments
- Operating Frequency: 4.5kHz
- Power Supply: 2 – 9V Battery
- Weight with 8” Coil: 4.25lbs (1.9kg)
- Operating Temp: -4 to +158°F (-200 to +70°C)
- Dimensions: Length: 28” to 48” adjustable (71cm to 122cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7lbs (3kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 34 ¼ x 12 ¾ x 5 ¼” (88.3 x 32.4 x 13.3cm)
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.