FISHER UTILITY/INDUSTRIAL PIPE AND CABLE DETECTORSSupplying the underground utility industry for over 75 years
FML-3 Magnetic Locator
The Fisher FML-3 Magnetic Locator is robust and waterproof — designed for the field. This simple-to-operate, adjustable sensitivity, ferrous metal locator will assist your search for valve boxes, manhole covers, survey markers, PK nails and more buried under the ground or underwater! Polarity indication assists in finding joints in cast iron pipes! Please see specification sheet for more information.
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet.
- Rugged construction suitable for harsh field conditions.
- Low battery indicator: flashing LCD when batteries need replacement.
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output.
- Includes soft case with carrying straps and inside pocket for batteries and manual.
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 140°F (-25 to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 3 – 9V alkaline batteries
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. (.8kg)
- Overall length: 40” (101.6 cm)
- Waterproof. Sensor tube pressure tested to water depth of 220 ft.
NEED A QUOTE?
Give us a call a 800-838-7377 or send us a request.
Request a free demonstration at your location. There’s no obligation. Find out how Jim Cox Sales offers solutions that WORK!
Contact Jim Cox Sales
632 County Rd 4841
Haslet, Texas 76052
Phone: toll-free 800-838-7377
Phone: 817-636-2092 Local
Jim Cox Sales represents products designed to solve the needs of underground utilities. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience, serving waterworks, wastewater, gas utilities, and pipeline companies. We provide comprehensive on-site training, demonstration, installation, and product application of the product lines we represent.